Last updated: January 20, 2020
About Book a Space
Book a Space is a marketplace for leasing various kinds of spaces for working purposes, through transactions between property owners (Space Hosts) and potential venue seekers (Guests). Book a Space is the platform for the marketplace, and as such, Book a Space is not a part of any transaction taking place in the marketplace.
Who are we?
Book a Space Ltd is the developer and operator of the Book a Space platform, including website and all services supplied by it (all, the "Platform").
We make our best efforts to protect our users’ privacy and to be compatible with privacy protection laws and regulations, including the EU's GDPR regulation.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which Information do we collect?
- Personal Data:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Home address
- Age & date of birth
- Credit card number or other methods of payment (using 3rd parties' platforms).
- Non-Personal Data:
- How you use the Platform
What use do we do of your Information?
- Personal Data
- Access and Use: Any Personal Data provided to us by you in order to obtain access to any functionality of the Platform may be used by us in order to provide you with access to the required functionality and to monitor your use of such functionality.
- A Specific Reason: Any Personal Data provided to us by you for a specific reason may be used by us in connection with that specific reason.
- Marketing: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation to inform you about new services or Platforms we believe might be of interest to you, and to develop promotional or marketing materials and provide those materials to you.
- Statistics: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us for statistic reports containing aggregated information.
- Non-Personal Data
Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may use such data in any way permitted by law.
Which Information do we share with Third Parties?
- Personal Data
We have no intention of selling your Personal Data to any other third party. However, naturally there are circumstances in which we may disclose, share or transfer your Personal Data, without further notice, as follows:
- Required by Law – If we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law, including but not limited to, orders by any governmental entity, court or any other judicial entity, in any jurisdiction.
- To Prevent Wrongdoing – If we believe in good faith that disclosure is required in order to prevent any kind of illegal activity, fraud or civil wrong.
- Statistics – We may disclose Personal Data for the purpose of production of statistic reports containing aggregated information, which would be transferred to third parties in order to promote the Platform.
- Non-Personal Data
Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may disclose such data in any way permitted by law.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Platform may contain links to other websites and/or third-party services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of such websites and/or services, and we advise you to review their privacy policies.
Storage and Security
We are strongly committed to the protection of your Personal Data and information, and we will take reasonable technical steps, which are accepted in our industry, to
keep your Information secured and protect it from loss, misuse or alteration. However, if you notice a risk or any security violations, we advise you to report to us
on email@example.com, so we can resolve it as soon as possible.
- Direct Messages
- The Company may send you, from time to time, information regarding its services, including advertisements, via short messages or emails.
- By using the Platform, including providing your phone number or email address, you explicitly consent to receive such messages. However, at any time you may inform us of your removing such consent, by sending proper email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may, however, send direct messages we believe are critical for your use of the platform, even following your choice to unsubscribe.
- Third Party's Advertisements
- As part of the services, some third party's advertisements may appear on the Platform or website. Such advertisements provided by an external supplier that adapts content according to the user's habits.
- Rights of Affected Person
You shall have the right to demand that your Personal Data be removed, corrected, transferred to you and deliver further requests to us regarding your Personal Data, by sending proper email to email@example.com.
- Dispute Resolution
You can log in using your Book a Space account to access our service.